Adams Professional Generation 2 Series Timpani
Let’s start from the ground up.
First, Adams incorporate large commercial grade locking, double-wheel swivel casters and stylish base legs with a wider stance. This adds greater stability while being played, and safer manoeuvrability. The legs are independently attached to the base casting, allowing for leg replacement in the event of damage or abuse. In addition, the Professional Gen2 drums feature an integrated locking third wheel assembly on the player’s side with two permanently affixed wheels with brakes allowing for effortless and silent moving, yet rock solid parking.
Next, the Gen2 timpani feature an all-new patented balanced action pedal mechanism with adjustable spring tension. With this all-new mechanism, the pedal action is smooth over an extended tuning range with a familiar balanced feel and adjustability via a tension knob.
The Professional Gen2 bowl is suspended from a single flange chrome plated steel ring supported for maximum pitch focus and sustain all supported by heavy duty strong struts. Chrome plated counter hoops complete the look.
The Gen2 Series timpani are available with hammered, cambered hammered and polished copper, as well as fibreglass bowl options in 5 standard sizes 20, 23, 26, 29, 32.
Finally, all Adams timpani include tuning gauges, drop covers, mutes, tuning key, and ship with Remo Renaissance heads.
Adams Gen II feature sheet
Wheels & Legs:
– New commercial grade locking, double-wheel swivel casters
– Stylish legs offer a wider stance – greater stability and safer manoeuvrability
– Integrated locking third wheel assembly on the player’s side – silent moving, yet rock solid parking
Patented balanced action pedal mechanism:
– Adjustable spring tension
– The pedal action is smooth over an extended tuning range
– Fully adjustable via the tension knob
The Professional Gen2 bowl:
– Suspended from a single flange chrome plated steel ring for maximum pitch focus and sustain
– All supported by heavy duty strong struts
– Chrome plated counter hoops to complete the look
4 styles & 3 configurations:
– Hammered, cambered hammered and polish copper, as well as fibreglass bowl options
– Set of 5 (standard sizes) 20,23,26,29,32
– Tuning gauges
– Drop covers
– Tuning keys
– Remo Renaissance heads