About Promenade Music
Established by David Wood in 1989, Promenade Music is a successful independent music business that offers its customers “one of the largest and best stocked music shops in the North of England”. As a past winner of the highly prestigious Lancaster City Council’s Award for ‘Business of the Year’; we continue to supply customers with great brands at great prices whilst offering great service.
Although Promenade Music supplies musical instruments and equipment all over the UK, the business is very much a major regional supplier of musical instruments and equipment in the North of England. We offer all the usual services you would expect from an award winning retailer including a great range of stock, the World’s leading brands, best in class products, home deliveries, hires, student rental scheme, installations, repair & service department, piano restoration, finance options, valuations, gift vouchers, part exchange as well as a range of sound recording services.
Promande Music is highly respected by both our customers and the manufacturers we represent, both in the UK and Internationally. We stock in-depth, always holding over £1,000,000 of stock at retail, and many manufacturers advise their potential customers to contact us directly. In all, we offer instruments and equipment from over two hundred manufacturers and as well as being a main dealer for many of the World’s largest musical instrument and equipment manufacturers, our buying policy extends to many of the World’s smallest makers. We are the sole exclusive UK retailer for several small boutique makers giving them a loving home here in the UK.
With over 40,000 customers, we are very proud of all our customers musical endeavours, whether professional, students, teachers or home enthusiasts. Since 1989, we have supplied many of the UK’s top professional musicians plus thousands of semi-professionals through our shop and mail order service. As well as individual customers, we also supply schools, colleges, universities, places of worship, crematoriums, recording studios, hotels and venues all over the UK. In 2002, Promenade Music purchased the freehold of our 10,000 sq ft warehouse that provides the extra space we required to house our hire stock. The warehouse is only around 750 metres from the shop.
Additional information for suppliers
– Promenade Music is a UK based Limited Company.
– Legal entity: Promenade Music Limited
– UK company registration number: 09810805
– Wholly owned by David Wood
– Based in Morecambe, Lancashire, England
– EORI number: GB223481232000
– UK VAT number: 223481232
– Dun & Bradstreet DUNS number: 221164158
– The company has around 5,000 sq ft of retail showroom space; 8,000 sq ft of warehousing and 1,000 sq ft of workshop space.
– The space is divided between its retail shop at 404 Marine Road East, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5AR and its warehouse at 12-14 Alice Street, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5NH (which is approximately 750 metres away from the retail shop).
– Both properties are wholly owned by David Wood debt free.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on 01524 410202 (for international enquiries call +44 1524 410202) or by email [email protected]