ALL ANALOGUE | TWIN CHANNEL | HUGE TONAL RANGE
Six Dials, Virtually Limitless Possibilities
With jangly cleans and high gain filth coexisting in perfect harmony, TH Series amplifiers excel whatever the situation. The Dirty channel features the same powerful Shape control first seen on our Thunderverb series, sweeping the midrange from scooped to boosted. Fine-tuning your distorted tones has never been easier or more rewarding. The Clean channel delivers sweet, crystalline cleans, right up to the point of breakup, whilst the Dirty channel remains unerringly focussed, steeped in complex harmonic overtones even at maximum gain settings.
The TH30 has proved to be one of the most popular heads in the Orange range, and with good reason. The sheer range of tones that can be dialed in from just six controls is nothing short of jawdropping whilst the quartet of EL84 valves convey their own crisp character, breaking up into rich overdrive when pushed to the limit. The switchable output section can be used to tailor the amp to the situation, scaling down from 30 to 15 or 7 Watts. The TH30 also features our low impedance valve buffered effects loop.
Twin Channel, High Gain Preamp Design
Experience levels of detailed saturation and versatility never before heard in a practice amplifier. Our high gain preamp design puts a truly inspiring range of complex tones in the hands of the player. High quality, low noise components provide four stages of gain with exceptional richness and clarity. The result is amps that deliver everything from blissful cleans, to classic Bluesy Orange crunch all the way through to full-bodied, ultra high gain Metal distortion. Clean and Dirty channels can be switched on the amp’s top panel or remotely using the optional footswitch.
Buffered Effects Loop
For players who love their pedals, the fully buffered, low impedance loop allows for any number of effects and cables to be patched between the amp’s input and output sections without sacrificing tone. Our attention to detail here means your pedal arsenal will perform to its absolute peak.
- Features Foot switchable twin channel, all valve, valve FX loop
- Controls Dirty Volume, Shape, Gain. Clean Treble, Bass, Volume
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) 7 , 15 or 30 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) Power amp: 4 xEL84
- Preamp: 4 x Ecc83/12ax7
- FX Loop: 1 x Ecc81/12at7
- Speaker Output options (Heads) 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
- 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) NA
- Impedance (Cabinets) NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) NA
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) 55 x 27 x 24 CM (21.65 x 10.63 x 9.45″)
- Unboxed Weight 15.55 KG (34.28 lb)