The PGA98D is optimised for drum and percussion performance and recording. Available with and without a cable.
The PGA98D is a professional quality drum microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, integrated preamplifier and included drum mount for quick and easy attachment and removal, the PGA98D is ideal for both live performance and recording.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Molded one-piece drum mount for fast, low-profile mounting and removal
- Integrated preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
Transducer Type : Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -52 dBV/Pa / 2.51 mV/Pa
130 dB SPL
Weight: 210 g