Superb handcrafted instruments, carved from selected and figured tonewoods and ideal for the advanced student or young professional.
These instruments are made in specialist hand workshops within the Stentor factory, where the most skilled individual workers produce under the close supervision of a master maker.
This process produces fine instruments with their own unique characteristics.
It is a traditional luthier's environment which would be familiar to makers throughout the centuries.
- Hand carved from attractive high quality tonewoods
- Selected front, highly figured maple back, ribs and neck
- Hand applied traditional varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Individually set up in the UK
- Fitted with professional quality Pirastro strings