Hand made in the Stentor factory workshop, the Stentor Student II is a higher grade instrument made from selected tonewoods. The quality of the carving and expert workmanship produces a student cello far superior to other student instruments produced in China.
Teachers in Britain and Europe demand a high standard of instrument. The Stentor Student II cello outfit meets these standards and is now the first choice of most teachers.
- Solid carved spruce table
- Solid carved maple back, neck & ribs
- Natural glues used throughout
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Correct neck angle
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs
- Well fitted ebony top nut
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper
- Good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Adjustable nylon tailgut
- Good quality wood bow with full mounted ebony frog
- Thickly padded rayon cover with bow and accessory pockets, backstraps and carrying strap