The Alesis SamplePad Pro is an all-in-one professional percussion instrument that features 8 two-shot isolated rubber pads with active LED illumination. With endless creative possibilities, the SamplePad Pro can be used on its own or in addition to an electronic drum kit. The easy-to-use sample-playing percussion pad offers you 10 ready to play kits with over 200 drum and cymbal sounds, and gives you the option to load your own sounds via the SD card slot. The SamplePad Pro is everything you're looking for in a pad-based instrument and more.
The SamplePad Pro has a stylish, uncluttered appearance thanks to its streamlined design, backlit LCD panel and minimal controls. The rubber pads offer a fantastic feel that will please any performer, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro. Perfect for use in dark situations such as clubs and concert venues, the active blue LED illumination adds a hi-tech edge and assists you under any lighting conditions.
You can add pads and pedals to your SamplePad Pro to turn it into a full-blown electronic drum kit with Kick Drum and Hi-Hat pedal inputs as well as trigger inputs for two additional drum pads. The Kick Drum pedal jack provides both switch and trigger options; the Hi-Hat pedal jack can be set for either switch or variable operation.
The Alesis SamplePad Pro is equipped with a USB for connecting with your computer and has standard 1/4" outputs for connecting to an amplifier, PA, audio interface or recording system. Additionally the SamplePad Pro has a dedicated headphone output which lets you practice privately and monitor on stage. SamplePad Pro includes a stereo aux input, with level control, so you can play along to your smartphone or MP3 player, rehearse the set list, or jam to your favorite tunes.
Each sound offers individual access to key parameters such as pitch, panning, and reverb for customized control. You can also store an additional 512 sounds and 89 custom kits by connecting an SD card (up to 32GB). Finally, all of the internal sounds can be accessed via MIDI for maximum versatility.
- 8 dual zone isolated rubber pads
- Active blue LED pad illumination
- 2 additional drum pad inputs
- Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
- Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
- 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- Add new sounds via SD Card (SD Card not included)
- Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits per 32GB SD card
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- MIDI In and Out ports
- USB port for computer connectivity
- 1/4" stereo outputs (L, R)
- 1/4" headphone output with volume control
- 1/8" stereo aux input with level control
- System footswitch jack